Thursday, February 9, 2012

The time is near

As the time for the group to arrive nears, excitement grows. There are many last minute questions about hotels and packing etc. We have one person coming 2 days early and 9 more one day early to stay in Guatemala City at the Hotel Barcelo.
When the bus and I go to the city to pick them up we will get those at the airport first then the ones at the hotel. They are bringing so much in donations I will also have a pickup truck to take the majority of the tubs of donations back to Pana.
I am overwhelmed at how much fund raising this group has done. The best problem I have had to date is to make sure we get it all to the right people. What fun!!
Yesterday I went to the city to pick up supplies at Pricemart..(Costco)..so that when they want to hang out at my place we at least have some wine and cheese and also for the dinner we have at my home here in Pana.
Stay posted because the real fun will start Sunday.
Cony...this is what the mayans call me.

No comments:

Post a Comment