Sunday, February 12, 2012

Arrival day

So excited that the day has arrived once again to go and meet my new group. Some arrived yesterday and spent the night in Guatemala City at the Barcelo Hotel. In fact Sheri arrived 2 days ago and graciously accepted the responsibility of being the greeter.
There will be old familiar faces and there will be several whom I have never met. Word of this wonderful country keeps spreading. It still amazes me that it has grown so much ...we will be 20 on this trip....because I can remember desperately trying to get 10 so I could pay for the transportation. I love this country so much and want to share it with anyone who will join me.
Needless to say this will never be a trip for the "A" type personalities since nothing ever goes as planned. Things are always at the mercy of Guatemala time and thinking which I love even though sometimes you just want to strangle someone.
Keep us in your prayers for safe and enjoyable travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment