Monday, October 14, 2013

This entry is a long time coming. I broke my wrist on the last trip and writing was too painful. The trip was wonderful but hectic with such a large group and so many sponsored children to see and a house to build. But all has been accomplished and a new group is about to start a their own adventure. Small group this trip and several have been before so should be a piece of cake after last Feb....that is as long as I can stay upright and not injure myself. I leave tomorrow for Guate and am very overdue for my fix of Guatemala and all my friends there. They have already planned a birthday party for me when I arrive. With all they deal with I can't even believe that can remember my birthday. Let the party begin!!

1 comment:

  1. I'll follow your posts and will be with you in spirit. Hope yo connect before you leave so we can share a few stories and drinks.
    Gladys

    ReplyDelete